We will continue to monitor all developments related to COVID-19 and will follow advice provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and government regulations, and you will be informed about the update. We expect and hope that the problem related to the coronavirus will be resolved before our conference. We still have a long time to the event as it will be organized in the summertime.
In all cases, the "Abstract Collection Book" and of course the "Articles" will be published in the planned time. There will not be a cancellation. However, as a "Plan B", the event will be postponed and the video conference presentation option will be given to participants who will not be able to travel due to restrictions.
Whilst we wait for the recommendations of local and global health authorities to guide our actions, we won't stop; we will guarantee your participation to the event, rescheduling and postponing the event's date, if necessary.
Together we will overcome this challenge.
Looking forward to meeting you in Prague, Czech Republic during 9-11 September 2021.